Hostel Casa Particular Vicky in Old Havana
It is a private house where you rent up to two private rooms with bathroom, exclusive for you, do not share it with anyone, in family housing.
Shared use with owners of common areas.
The rooms that Vicky rents are housed in a beautiful and beautiful colonial-style family home, and are located on the second floor.
The living room of the house has a balcony overlooking Barcelona Street (Havana) with a view of the park of the same name on the street and the left side for the Capitol (50 meters).
- The property is located on the second floor of the building
- Rent of 1 or 2 spacious double rooms with cot for child.
- An exclusive bathroom for tourists, 24-hour hot water
- Air conditioning in every room
- Dining room - exclusive living room for tourists, with TV, refrigerator, etc. 110 and 220 volts
- Gastronomy if desired, breakfast and dinner service, prices to be adjusted according to the menu.
- Laundry service, price to be adjusted in destination according to garments.
- Legally authorized to rent to foreigners
- Companions that are stable partners are allowed ... more information
30 cuc / night in high season (July, August and from November 15 to April 30)
25 cuc / night in low season (rest of months)
The price is per room (not per person) and can sleep up to two adults and a child under 16 years.
The price includes cleaning, change of bed linen, towels, toilet paper and soap
Location: Havana Colonial - Next to the Capitol -
COMMENTS OF THE TOURISTS:
We have already returned from our trip to Cuba, which was fantastic among other things, for the attention and warmth of Victoria in whose Havana house we were staying. We want to send you a thank you since your recommendations and suggestions were very useful, and through you also a thank you and a great affection to Victoria. Cordially, Gisela and José.
See map with approximate situation
The location is magnificent, the Capitol is the most visited monument in Havana, in front of the Central Park, very crowded, surrounded by bars, restaurants, and entertainment venues and next to the whole area of Old Havana and Colonial.
Request RESERVATION at Hostal Casa Vicky in Havana
Through the FORM - Reference 179
How to book and pay for accommodation - Currency
Fill out ONE FORM of each city to avoid double reservations
Send name or link of alternative accommodations in case this one does not have availability
You will always be asked to comply
Press Ctrl and F5 (at the same time) or reload the page before filling in the form to update the code