Apartment Imperio in Old Havana
For rent an independent APARTMENT of a double or triple room in a large house in the Old Square of Havana
With independent entrance, exclusive for the renter
Prices updated to
35 cuc / night in high season (July, August and from 15 November to 30 April)
30 cuc / night in low season (rest of months)
The price is for the apartment, able to sleep two adults and one children
- Ground floor
- Well furnished room with TV
- A large room with a double bed and a single bed
- Air conditioning and fan
- Safety Box
- Private bathroom with hot water 24 hours - 110 and 220 v
- Well equipped kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.)
- Patio where you can wash clothes
- Great security (located inside the building of the Fototeca of the Old Square)
- Keys are delivered
- Information about partner ... read more
- Legally authorized to accommodate foreigners
- The price includes cleaning, bed linen, toilet paper, soap and towels.
The apartment is located inside the Old Square Photo Library and because of this feature, with great security and protection, it is the most beautiful and restored part of Old Havana, historical city center
In the same Plaza Vieja is the Telescope of Havana and a brewery where you can taste many types of good beers
The location and independence give an added value to this apartment
MORE ABOUT OLD HAVANA:
Full of history and traditions, Old Havana invites the visitor to discover its unmistakable universe, revealing, through its wide window, the authentic Cuba.
And in the midst of this confluence of past and present, Casa Imperio is offered as its unique colonial space offering an Independent Apartment just steps from the most diverse and visited places of Old Havana and all of Cuba,
You can find in Casa Imperio all the security, privacy and comfort you want, and you can visit and enjoy:
- An excellent coffee with its most dissimilar varieties in the Café Escorial
- A refreshing beer and exquisite barbecue in the House of the Beer.
- A delicious malt accompanied by entrepanes and sweets.
- The Café Taberna with Creole and international food and show nights with members of the Buena Vista Social Club.
- The Chocolate Museum House.
- The Meson de la Fleet with Spanish and international food and flamenco music and dance nights.
- The Ron museum with guided tour and tasting of a millenary tradition: Ron Havana Club.
- The most exquisite paella in the Restaurant of Hostal Valencia.
- The secrets of the palate that are revealed when savoring the Arab food in Restaurant Al Medina.
- And diverse Museums, Business, cultural and recreation spaces with the typical dressing of our Cuban music.
Request RESERVATION at the Casa Imperio Apartment in Havana
Through the FORM - Reference 116
How to book and pay for accommodation - Currency
Fill out ONE FORM of each city to avoid double reservations
Send name or link of alternative accommodations in case this one does not have availability
You will always be asked to comply
Press Ctrl and F5 (at the same time) or reload the page before filling in the form to update the code